Wednesday 17 September 2014

To do list for 2014

Last week I had vacation and spend some time rummaging through our attic. I came across quite a number of unfinished armies. Thus I decided to see if I could spend some time finishing them. These armies are currently on my to do list ( apart from finishing my 40k chaos, guard, wfb dwarves and high elves and bolt action germans and rusians). I guess my lack of focus is clearly showing...

-15mm flames of war mid war english infantry company plus support

- 10mm thirty years war catholic army for field of glory

- 15 mm ak47 rhodesia clone plus legion etrangere para troops

- 15 mm deamonworld orcs and goblins for our homebrew sets or vis magica

- 20 mm ww2 early war scotish infantry platoon for baps or chain of command

- 28mm acw confederate and union armies for brother against brother

1 comment:

  1. Such restraint! (For one of Murphy's Heroes... ;-P ) A nice range of projects and scales.

    ReplyDelete